Vector Telecom, with its corporate headquarters located in Pompano Beach, FL, United States, is a privately held, diversified, debt free and full service communications company which offers a broad range of innovative services at competitive prices.
Vector Telecom proudly boasts an established /leadership team with a vibrant and entrepreneurial corporate culture
- Meet or exceed monthly set quotas.
- Prospect for new wholesale account opportunities
- Proactively sell Vector Telecom products and services to qualified businesses
- Maintain a high level of sales activity including needs assessments, application development, proposal presentation, negotiation, and
- Submit clean and accurate service order packages for all closed sales
- Manage sold accounts on an on-going basis and achieve continued revenue growth and revenue retention
- Deliver monthly sales forecasts and reports
- Actively participate in all professional development activities and training classes
- Coordinate between clients and NOC team to ensure maximum ACD, ASR & minimum PDD to maintain high service levels with clients
- Maintain regular communications between clients and the VT team to ensure client expectations are exceeded.
- Minimum 3 years sales Carrier/Wholesale sales experience
- Knowledge of telecom products such as; EU-CLI, Non-EU CLI, NCLI, TDM and CC Routes
- Experience with contract negotiation
- Must demonstrate consultative selling and closing skills with proven success in developing new Carrier/Wholesale accounts.
- A history of successful quota and/or sales objective attainment.
- Background selling technical solutions to high level executive decision makers
- Candidate must be motivated, willing to learn, and goal orientated.
- Candidate can bring his own clients, by discussing it with his Manager first
- Creative and resourceful problem solving abilities.
- Experience selling in a team environment.
- Must be an excellent listener with the ability to build successful relationships
- Requires product knowledge of both switches and dedicated services, and associated end-user and carrier applications.
- Operational understanding of telecommunications ordering, provisioning, and billing processes.
- Must possess skills necessary for decision making and customer retention
- Demonstrated success in telecommunications sales to end-user customers, including strategic and small to medium sized customers using
relationship management and system sales concepts.
- Experience in systems selling, consultative sales techniques, and account planning including account profiling, account positioning
strategy, customer needs analysis, sales opportunity development, service improvement planning, and long range account management
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Vector Telecom is a recognized leader in business Long Distance, Local, Internet, MPLS, SIP Trunking, and Conferencing services. Debt
free and cash flow positive, Vector Telecom is built for stability and success!
Vector Telecom is sold by independent Agents, VAR's, and Consultants. This allows us to offer our services at the lowest possible rates,
without the need to engage in the sort of expensive advertising which increases the cost of our services.